5 signs that you need an entry door replacement
If it squeaks and squeals, your door might be trying to tell you something. Here are a few signs that you might need to schedule a door installation for your home:
1. Your door is difficult to open or shut.
You’re tired of having to yank the doorknob to get into your home.
2. You feel a draft coming from underneath the door.
This is not your idea of bringing the outside in.
3. You see signs of weathering on the door.
Visible cracks, dings and dents can damage your home’s curb appeal.
4. The hinges squeak when you enter or exit your home.
A little oil might help in the short-term, but if it persists you need an entry door replacement.
5. Insects are finding their way into your home.
They might be crawling in through the door.
If you notice any of these signs, call Loveland Siding & Windows by Steve Colby Construction for an entry door installation or entry door replacement.